Our goal is to offer you the best customer experience, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to thousands of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Shipping logistics providers: DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, and EMS (usually). We only support the use of air freight to ensure that your goods can be delivered to you as quickly as possible. Free Shipping！
Processing time: All orders are shipped out within 96 hours of purchase. Handmade series takes 3-7 days to prepare *Business Days Only
Delivery Estimates: Within 7-15 days（Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately, cannot be guaranteed.）
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. When encountering force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
3. We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping.
After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. You can track your items on the carrier's official website 24 hours a day.
1. Please note, international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out.
2. Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.